How do I reset my progress?
The 'Reset mission progress' button deletes any progress you've made in a specific mission.
You'd most likely want to use this option if you want to review a mission from scratch.
Resetting your mission progress:
- Sets your progress to 0%,
Removesany code you've written
- Restores the initial code.
How to reset your progress
- Click the step name in the bottom left to open the progress bar.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the progress panel.
- Click the `Reset progress` button.
- Click 'Reset' in the confirmation box.
Can I reset progress for my entire account?
There may come a time, especially after a long hiatus, that you'd like to start working on the Dataquest platform from scratch. Though you can't do this on your end, our Support Team would be more than happy to assist – just shoot us a message by clicking on the ? icon at the top of the page, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.